Storing And Keeping Grabba Leaf fresh Longer: Helpful Tips
KEEP IT FRESH
- After exposure to air, the leaf will dry out so try to avoid this
- Keeping your tobacco in the fridge will help to retain moisture while keeping it fresh
- A sealed reusable pouch that is scent free is a great way store your tobacco leaf.
- Using an airtight zip-closure is recommended for the storage life of the tobacco
- Using a spray bottle will work wonders to soften your tobacco leaf and make it more flexible.
- Simply spray the leaf on both sides or pat it down with a damp paper towel.
- Avoid too much water at once. Let sit and after short while your leaf will be back to a ready-to-use state.
- A small amount of mold on the leaf stems is not unusual depending on how it is stored
- If you find mold cut off or around the affected area of the tobacco leaf.
- Washed the leaf clean and let dry before use
- More information about tobacco mold on cured leaf
Green Spots On Leaf
- In general Green Spots on your tobacco leaf are mostly harmless.
- Natural discoloration can occur during the curing process,
- Green Spots can be sign for farmers that the leaf is fully mature.
- To ensure the best quality leaf, we recommend using a reputable brand.
How To Roll A Grabba Blunt In 10 Steps
- Starting with premium quality Original Grabba whole leaf, carefully tear the leaf into small rectangle strips.
- Tear to your preferred size the leaf wrapper for rolling a blunt.
- Place your wrapper lengthwise in the palm of your hand and evenly spread your herb into the wrapper.
- Now carefully place the loaded strip in a position to begin rolling with your fingers and thumb.
- Slightly squeeze and fold up both sides of the leaf
- Gently tap down on the herb in the center making sure it is evenly spread and tightly layered.
- Get the first fold in tightly with your thumb while overlapping the second side as you start rolling.
- Tuck tightly each time as you continue to roll. Moisten or lick with saliva to help make it stick.
- Lick and tuck until you have a tightly and fully rolled blunt.
- Add the cosmetics and seal it with a full top to bottom lick. Pinch the ends, and you are ready to go
- Quickly drying out the tobacco leaf will make the Grabba “hot”
- Users tear their preferred size and run a lit lighter in a back-and-forth motion over the leaf
- This will quickly fire-dry the leaf which many users prefer
What size to make my Joint
- It is your choice. Cut to your preferred size then roll and enjoy your smoke.
Where to buy Grabba Tobacco Leaf
- For your convenience and fast delivery can purchase your Grabba online here
- For a store near you, use our Grabba store location search